This page explains what the Keys in Major Keys are, how you earn them and what you can redeem them for.
What are “the Keys 🔑🔑”?
“The Keys 🔑🔑” are the major currency in Major Keys. They symbolize loyalty to the page as well as how good of a satire writer you are. The higher your Key Rank, the more respected you are in the community.
As of this writing, author Hugh Janus is the #1 Key holder.
What can I use “the Keys 🔑🔑” for?
First of all, there’s levels to this shit young boy, so don’t get ahead of yourself.
There are 6 levels for Key Holders with different privileges (#checkyourprivilege). You start as an “average Joe” with no privileges. The last level is “God” which basically allows you to do anything you want on the page (yes, even destroy it forever). We won’t tell you how many Keys you need to get there.
Additionally, as you get more keys we will randomly give out prizes (some of them are useless like a portable charger and others are really useful like a used inhaler and toilet seat cover).
There’s a hidden way to get 100,000 🔑🔑. Find it.
How do I earn Keys🔑🔑, master?
You can earn keys by:
- posting content
- viewing content
- commenting on other people’s content
- referring other people to Major Keys
How many Keys 🔑🔑 do I earn per action?
Here’s you go:
- 35 🔑🔑 for creating an article and getting it approved
- 1 🔑 every time someone sees your article
- 2 🔑🔑 if you read other people’s posts
- 5 🔑🔑 for referring someone to any post or page using your affiliate link.*
- 20 🔑🔑 if someone signs up using your affiliate link.*
- and many more ways that you have to find out by yourself.
*Your affiliate link is http://majorkeys.us/?mref=your_username
Can I lose Keys 🔑🔑?
Yes, you’ll lose keys if you do any of the following:
- -37🔑🔑 for posting inappropriate content or content that doesn’t meet our guidelines.
- -10 🔑🔑 if you haven’t posted content in the last 7 days
- some other dumb shit that you might come up with that pisses us off.